There are several good reasons to refinance your home loan, especially when interest rates have dropped. Here’s why:
• You might be able to lower your monthly payment.
• You might be able to drop your mortgage insurance payment – a monthly savings.
• You might be able to change from an adjustable-rate mortgage to a fixed-rate mortgage.
• You might be able to shorten the length of your loan (for instance, go from a 30-year term to a 15-year term) and pay your home off earlier, which is frequently a significant cost-saving measure over the life of the loan.
• You might be able to take cash out and use those funds to pay off higher-interest-rate debt like credit cards, or auto or student loans.
• You might be able to take cash out and use those funds to renovate and possibly increase your home’s value even more.
As you see, there are many reasons why you might want to refinance your current home loan. Share your goal with an Accurate Mortgage Group mortgage professional. Then, we can run the numbers, free of charge, decide if refinancing is right for you, pair you with the right loan program to meet your needs and finally walk you through the whole process from start to close.
Let’s get started! Just click the “Request a Quote” button below or fill out the “Callback Request” form.